Friday, June 29, 2007

I've been tagged

I've been tagged by Soccerdad
The Rules are:Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.


1. My paternal grandfather came from the Ukraine

2. My maternal great grandparents arrived from Poland

3. I once aspired to be a tv and or film actress

4. I am single

5. I don't have children

6. I'm a New Jersey native

7. I'm a political independent

8. I don't like revealing much about myself online

I tag:

Israellycool

Elder of Zion

Bagel blogger

Shilo Musings

Yid with Lid

Mere Rhetoric

Israel Matzav

Boker tov, Boulder

2 comments:

Yid With Lid said...

Lel
Thanks for the Tag...But I did one last week
If I do another one so quickly..My Friends will kick my blooming ass-ets ..I do appreciate this but will have to pass this time

Batya said...

I did it as me-ander.
http://me-ander.blogspot.com/2007/06/tagged-gevalt.html
Sorry, but once is enough.